Friday, November 16, 2012

Who Wants to Gamble on the Sabbath?

This Sunday, Nov 18, come gamble the right-brained way...

If you haven't heard, then you haven't 'haven't heard it' from me: It's time for

The Affair of the Arts Fair
 in Spring Grove, IL.
Sunday, 10-4

In addition to shopping, food & live music, there will be a raffle. I know I brought this up before, but this raffle is extraordinary in that every artist showing will donate a piece to be raffled off. (That's about 40 pieces of artwork.)

This means that your odds of winning are WAY better than winning the lotto. And better yet, it's FREE. (and the government won't claim half the earnings)

**Please note that some flyers say there will be a free artist raffle at this event. This does not mean that Joe or I will be auctioned off. Hope you're not too disappointed, but believe me, the art will be a lot less trouble to hang on the wall.

So how do you go about winning your loot? Read the blog below or go straight to affairofthearts.org for the full details. Hope to see you there!

Ps. Don't forget to go to church first. ;)





   
   
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for sharing your thoughts with me--I so appreciate it!
+k
http:www.xculturearts.com